Vortice 12018 MICRO 100 I T Centrifugal Duct Fan
Centrifugal duct fan for flush mounting
- Material used for parts not recessed into wall: white ABS plastic.
- Material used for parts recessed into wall: talc-filled black plastic (PP) giving added strength.
- Nominal diameter 100 mm.
- Capacitor start 2-speed induction motor coupled to a forward bladed centrifugal impeller, with thermal overload cutout and self-lubricating bushings.
- Equipped with electronic timer designed to shut off the motor automatically after a set interval, selectable during installation in the range 3’-20’ (default setting 3’)
- IMQ SAFETY and IMQ PERFORMANCE certifications.
Size A (mm)258
Size C (mm)34
Size D (mm)92
Size E (mm)90
Size F (mm)64
Size G (mm)60
Size H (mm)118
Size L (mm)26
Absorbed power 1st speed (W) 20 Frequency (Hz) 50 Insulation Class II° IP X4 Max ambient temperature for continuous operation (°C) 50 Max. absorbed Current at max. speed (A) 0,12 Max. absorbed Current at min. speed (A) 0,10 Max. absorbed power at max speed (W) 27 Nominal Diameter (mm) 100 Ø Discharge Hole (mm) 73,5 Voltage (V) 220-240 Weight (Kg) 1,93 Delivery 1st speed (l/s) 21 Delivery 1st speed (m³/h) 75 Max delivery at max speed (l/s) 31 Max delivery at max speed (m³/h) 110 Pressure - 1st speed (mmH20) 20 Pressure - 1st speed (Pa) 196 Pressure max - max speed (mmH20) 25 Pressure max - max speed (Pa) 245 RPM max 1450 RPM min 1010
- Additional Information
SKU 12018 IP Rating IPX4 Manufacturer Vortice