Dimplex QM125 Quantum Storage Heater 1.25kW White
The Quantum System provides an opportunity, for the first time, for the householder to have a low cost, low carbon, electric heating system which rivals natural gas systems in running costs, and over its lifetime will use decreasing amounts of carbon with no degradation in performance and no servicing costs.
- Ultra efficent heating system with low running costs delivered by utilising off-peak tariffs
- Dynamic storage capacity - automatically adjusts to user needs
- Designed to retain over 50% of heat 24 hours after the initial charge
- Infinitely controllable electronic heat output to precisely match user lifestyle
- Fan assisted heat output when required
- Attractive state-of-the-art design, no deeper than a double wet radiator
- Chassis covers previous "fixing marks" of all comparably sized traditional storage heaters and comes with adjustable feet position
- Optional communications link provides Demand Side Management capablity
- Electronic user interface with LCD display:
- Room temperature setting
- 7 day programmer for fan operation
- Installer settings
Controls Electronic user interface with LCD display offering room temperature setting, 7 day programmer, installer settings, 3 pre-set timer profiles, holiday setting and more. Charge Controller Fully automatic charge controller incorporates self learning algorithms to optimise daily energy storage, using multiple sensors to automatically adjust the charge taken based on recent energy use patterns and future programmed requirements. Thermostat Electronic – capable of maintaining a room temperature to +/- 0.3oC. Safety Devices Electromechanical limit thermostat (self resetting).
Electromechanical cut-out (manual reset).
Electromechanical over temperature thermostat for fan.
Electromechanical over temperature limit thermostat for fan.
Fan Low rev/low noise heat circulation fan with variable speed and soft start. Storage Core High density bonded magnetite energy cells. Thermal Insulation Front, rear top and ends – microporous silica.
Base – calcium silicate slab.
Colour/Finish White. Battery Backup 3.3V coin cell battery to backup real time clock. Battery life > 5 years. Supply 230-240V / 50Hz. Off-peak + 24 hour supply required. Approvals BEAB / EN60335 / EMC / CE. Warranty 2 years.
- Additional Information
SKU QM125 Colour/Finish White Width 1069mm Height 730mm Depth 185mm Manufacturer Dimplex Wattage 1.25kW Timer 7 day timer
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. VAT: £448.98 Incl. VAT: £538.78
Excl. VAT: £495.62 Incl. VAT: £594.74
Excl. VAT: £585.99 Incl. VAT: £703.19
Excl. VAT: £194.38 Incl. VAT: £233.26
Excl. VAT: £205.14 Incl. VAT: £246.17
Excl. VAT: £213.65 Incl. VAT: £256.38