Dimplex Hub acts as the bridge between radio frequency (RF) Dimplex products* and the Dimplex Control Cloud server. This Hub connects via Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
Control and monitor your heating and hot water with Dimplex Control. Group heaters into zones to easily control and track their usage. Any time. Anywhere.
- Zoned control - Quickly view and change heating mode.
- Easy set-up - The app features a step-by-step setup wizard so you can start using the system quickly without having to leave the app.
- Control your hot water - See how much hot water is available at the set temperature (Requires a compatible Dimplex Quantum Water Cylinder QWCd)
- Monitor energy usage by heater, zone or site with an hourly, 7 day, 28 day and annual view
- Remote access - Monitor and control your heating from anywhere in the world using the Dimplex control app and a mobile data connection.
- Support - See fault reported on the app and request help using service mode.
* Only specific heater models and series letters listed above are supported. Compatible products may require additional hardware. Check our Dimplex Control Compatibility page for details of compatible products.
Accessories 1x 1m AC/DC adapter class II. 1x 1.5m RJ45 CAT5e Ethernet Cable. 1x 3.7V 1200mAh rechargable Li-Polymer Battery Batteries Included Yes Battery Backup Yes Cable Length (m) 1
- Additional Information
SKU DimplexHub Width 154mm Height 41mm Depth 154mm Manufacturer Dimplex