Aico EI3028 Alarm, Fire & CO Multi-Sensor Mains, 10Yr Lithium Back-up Easi-fit Base
Multi-Sensor Heat & Carbon Monoxide Alarm Ei3028
There are a number of Fire & Carbon Monoxide (CO) risks within a typical home. For example, cookers in kitchens pose a fire risk, being responsible for 50% of accidental fires in dwellings*. In addition, many of these areas also contain gas fuelled appliances such as boilers which present an additional risk from CO – a poisonous gas that you can’t see, smell or taste. It’s vital to protect against both risks. Previously the answer to this would have been to fit two alarms, a Heat Alarm and a CO Alarm, however this protection can now easily be achieved by using the new Ei3028 Multi-Sensor which detects both Fire and Carbon Monoxide in a single alarm.
Benefits of the Ei3028 Multi-Sensor Heat & CO Alarm
- Install one alarm instead of two for combined Fire & CO coverage
- Contains two proven, reliable sensors
- Flashing Fire and CO indicators
- Easy install – simply slide the new alarm onto an existing easi-fit base
- Compatible with SmartLINK Wireless Interconnection using our award winning RF technology for simple system set-up, house-coding and system expansion
- Real time local data extraction using AudioLINK or whole system remote data monitoring and extraction with SmartLINK
- Fully backwards compatible with existing Aico systems
Tried and tested
The Ei3028 Multi-Sensor Heat & CO Alarm contains our tried and tested thermistor heat sensor and our proven electrochemical CO sensor, providing protection from both Fire & CO. The alarm is built with the same high quality, reliable and proven technology as in our other Heat and CO alarms but combined in one alarm and with advanced intelligent technology.
AudioLINK data extraction
The Multi-Sensor alarm contains AudioLINK technology, which allows you to extract real time data from the alarm using its sounder directly to a smartphone or tablet via an App. A simple to read report is generated displaying details such as activation dates, sensor status and alarm life, that can be emailed to help form part of property records.
The Ei3028 Multi-Sensor Heat & CO Alarm is SmartLINK compatible, Simply plug in an Ei3000MRF module for wireless interconnection, data extraction and real-time notifications of alarm activations and events via the SmartLINK Gateway and Portal.
The Ei3028 Multi-Sensor Heat & CO Alarm is fully compatible with all other Aico alarms and accessories whether a system needs upgrading or an existing system needs expanding; and works with either hard-wired, RadioLINK or hybrid interconnecting systems.
- Contains both a Heat and Electrochemical CO sensor – Heat and CO coverage in one alarm
- Mains powered with 10 year rechargeable lithium cell back-up
- Add and Ei3000MRF SmartLINK module for wireless interconnection and data extraction
- Compatible with other Aico mains powered devices
- AudioLINK data extraction technology
- Heat or CO indicator on alarm head
- easi-fit base
- 10 year life
- Sensor Type: Thermistor & Electrochemical CO
- Supply Voltage: 230V AC, 50Hz
- Power Consumption: 0.25W (standby)
- Battery Back-up: Rechargeable lithium cells
- Sound Level: 85dB(A) at 3m
- Button Test: Checks sensor, electronics and sounder
- Silence Function: Silences alarm for 10 minutes if alarm is triggered by heat or once for 4 minutes in case of CO event.
- Silence Function: Silences fault beeps for 12 hours
- AudioLINK: Enabled
- SmartLINK: Compatible via the Ei3000MRF Module
- Indicator LED’S: Green – power. Red – alarm/ silence mode/ memory. Yellow – fault event
- Memory: Records last alarm event
- Fixing: easi-fit base (supplied)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% relative humidity
- Plastic Material: UL 94 V0 flame retardant
- Dimensions – Product: 150mm x 66mm
- Dimensions – Boxed: 180mm x 155mm x 70mm
- Weight: 318g (product only), 384g (boxed)
- Guarantee: 5 years
- Additional Information
SKU EI3028 Manufacturer Aico