Aico Ei100BNX Ionisation Smoke Alarm (9V battery powered)
- The Ei100BNX is an Ionisation Smoke Alarm, powered by a 9Vbattery
- The alarm gives a fire warning when adequate smoke enters the alarm.
- Test button checks circuitry, sensor and sounds horn
- The alarm will emit a beep every 40 seconds to indicate that the battery is depleted and needs replacing.
- The Smoke Alarm carries the BSI Kitemark to indicate type testing to BS EN14604:2005. It will meet the requirements of Grade F systems as defined in BS5839: Pt.6:2004. It carries the CE mark to indicate conformance to Electromagnetic Compatibility Directives.
- Dual ionisation chamber sensor, with corrosion resistant electrodes, and insect resistant cover.
- Built in sounder giving a minimum sound output of 85dB(A) at 3m. Frequency is in the range 2200/2800Hz. The diameter of the piezo disc in the sounder measures 40mm, and has wire contacts soldered directly on to the piezo disc. The sounder includes a resonator or "trumpet" 30mm in length, which reaches to the lid of the outer casing in order to amplify the sound.
- Test button to simulate the effect of smoke and tests sensor, electronics and horn.
- Automatic Self-Test: Smoke chamber is tested every 40 seconds and unit bleeps if a fault is detected.
- Automatic reset facility in that when smoke clears from the alarm sensor the unit will reset automatically.
- Battery fitted with reliable snap fit connector, which prevents the battery being connected up the wrong way round. It also overcomes the problem of creepage.
- Low battery warning signal, bleeps every minute for 30 days - when replacement battery is required.
- Airspeed: No effect.
- Ambient Temperature Range: 4°C to 40°C. Humidity Range: 0 to 90% relative humidity.
- Dimensions: 140 x 125 x 46mm. Weight inclusive of packaging: 210g.
- Manufactured in Ireland
- 5 year guarantee
- Additional Information
SKU Ei100BNX Colour/Finish White Width 140mm Height 125mm Depth 46mm Manufacturer Aico